Solar power is a viable option for business and commercial property owners. Whether your business is a large corporate enterprise or a smaller operation, solar power could hold the key to helping you become more profitable and environmentally friendly.
We are pleased to announce that we are again able to offer solar lease financing to the installer, EPC and developer community around the country for solar and renewable energy projects. The difference between solar financing and bank financing is huge. When compared to bank financing, solar lease financing comes in 25%-40% less expensive.
Some other features include:
- 84 MONTH TERMS FOR ALL PROJECTS
- MINIMUM PROJECT IS NOW $50,000
- END OF TERM PROVISION - PAYMENT OF RESIDUAL OR FMV (FAIR MARKET VALUE) WHICHEVER IS GREATER; 20% FOR PROJECTS UNDER $500,000 AND 15% FOR PROJECTS OVER $500,000
- PAYMENTS ARE LEVEL AND PREDICTABLE
- NEGATIVE RATES RANGE FROM -1.95% TO -8.65%
GET A TAX BREAK
Did you know the United States government offers a 30-percent tax credit to businesses that install solar power systems? This federal tax credit can be taken all at once or over several years, regardless of how much your installed system costs. In addition to the 30% federal tax credit, the State of New Jersey offers SREC (Solar Renewable Energy Credits). The state tax rebate is paid upon signing of the contract to install your solar power equipment.
Contact us now for an evaluation!