Solar power is a viable option for business and commercial property owners. Whether your business is a large corporate enterprise or a smaller operation, solar power could hold the key to helping you become more profitable and environmentally friendly helping you meet your sustainability missions objectives.
We are pleased to announce that we are again able to offer solar lease financing to the installer, EPC and developer community around the country for solar and renewable energy projects. The difference between solar financing and bank financing is huge. When compared to bank financing, solar lease financing comes in 25%-40% less expensive.
Some other features include:
- 84 MONTH TERMS FOR ALL PROJECTS
- MINIMUM PROJECT IS NOW $50,000
- END OF TERM PROVISION - PAYMENT OF RESIDUAL OR FMV (FAIR MARKET VALUE) WHICHEVER IS GREATER; 20% FOR PROJECTS UNDER $500,000 AND 15% FOR PROJECTS OVER $500,000
- PAYMENTS ARE LEVEL AND PREDICTABLE
- NEGATIVE RATES RANGE FROM -1.95% TO -8.65%
GET A TAX BREAK
The US government offers a 26% tax credit on installed solar power systems? With the proper tax appetite based on tax obligation this federal tax credit can be utilized in year one (1) or even up to five (5) years, regardless of how much your installed system costs. In addition to the 26% federal tax credit, your state may offer Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SREC). This tax rebate is paid upon the signing of the contract to install your solar power equipment.
Contact us now for an evaluation!